Wednesday, October 20, 2010

feelings who do d talking..

i miss d way u call out my name..
i miss d way u look at me..
i miss d way how u try to make me smile..
i miss d way how u try to calm me down..
i miss d way how u be my shoulder to cry..
i miss d way how u mke me smile..
i miss d way how u mke me laugh..
i miss d way how u treat me so nicely..
i miss d way u drive with ur 'spek itam'..
i miss d way u said u luv n miss me..
i miss ur 'gedik' 2ward me..
i miss ur 'crius' face...
i miss d way u teach me...

i miss us when we hangout togather..
i miss us when we share food and drink togather..
i miss us when we have a talk
i miss us when we study togather,,

i miss u so badly...

did u know dat i miss u? i know i had done wrong too..i would like to change, can u guide me? coz u r d only 1 who see the real me..plz?can we had another chance?
im tired wit dis feeling..when it will end? hurm..

-sori klaw x ske post ni,




No comments:

Post a Comment