Monday, June 7, 2010

2am n i cant sleep

oh i cant sleep!! cn sumbody sing me a lullaby song so i can sleep peacefuly juz lyk a baby? y all these things have to mess up in my head at dis moment?plz fade away, fade from my brain so u will nt keep replaying in there....aishh..im in dilemma...im in d mixture of all sort of feeling...*sigh* if i've been given an opportunity to do anything i lyk, i would like to kick evry1 who had messed up in my life w/out they realize i had kicked them off..can i??haahahahahaha..(im nt dat mean ok)..hurm..i miss my past life, whre i would nt b worried abt money, nt b worried abt how i want to release my tensi, nt be worried abt who i want 2 hang out with..its realy kewl u knw..living in lyf by nt worrying anything..now, i hv to consider evry inch of my life so it would mke my life more simpler, easier to handle with since dis path DO bcome more complicated...

No comments:

Post a Comment