Monday, March 9, 2009

d stori starts with....


hey guys!!since im f4, i never reach into dis blogging thing anymore.. huuuu mayb during dat tym i hv found sumthing dat brings a lot of fun to spread my feelings...yeah dats me...cpt rse bosan wit d old things...then ble da jumpe new things yg lgi x best dr old things, gle2 punye crawl nk blik ke old things...n dat's wat happen in my lyf currently...same as to u my lvely blog site...huu kcian dy..huuu...well nothing much to 'bebel' abt bcoz rite now i hv an important things to do === solat maghrib lol! i hv to mention 1st dat i luv to blog abt lyf...abt my current environment huuu u knw wat, since dat 'thing' happen, im being more thankful and appreciate with wat i hv n trying not to damage myself again..well i'm trying to be a gurl who can stand in her own feet w/out depending on others...as im grown up, thre's too many obstacle i hv to face off, no matter im ready into it or not..n criusly most of the tym im not ready yet...all i cn do is just being patient, n mke my lyf goes on...i dun want my lyf to b stop at the middle of the path..d path dat i blieve will bring me sumwhere dat i cn b belong to...huuu hurm...mcm2 da blaku dat mke me being more matured in lyf...n also being matured in any decision i make...i hope i will b more strong to face any obstacle in d future..heheheh k daa!!

1 comment: