Saturday, January 22, 2011

ahaaa!

Rule : respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
(YR stands for Your Response)
once u've been tagged, must do!! =)
happy reading =D

If an annoying person says :

1) I am cute.
YR : ye ke? tp ko gmok kowt..

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome.
YR : tp mke ko byk jerawat.cntik ke tuh?

3) See, everyone loves me because I am rich and famous.
YR : tp nape ko tggl kt umah papan?bju pown mcm lamee kowwtt

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thing.
YR : oh, bagoz la cmtuh,klaw aku keje ngan ko, sila bwat sme keje aku taw.

5) You don't know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR :oh? nape x femes kt msia eh?

If an annoying hot woman/man says :

1) I know you like me.
YR : ohh..sgtttt skkkee!

2) What are u looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR : im looking at a person bhind u perasan.hahahaha!

3) Sorry, you're nice but seriously not my type.
YR : oh?its okay..i dun mind

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don't dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR : sy ad porche..nk tumpg? boleeee bla!

5) Look, I am pretty/ handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR : ohoo? dyorg agi ske aku dr ko kowwttt


If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says :

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR :huh? sori x pna tpikir plak kte akn jdi kaple.

2) May I have your cell phone number? please please please?
YR : urm.nah amek ni. *no yg anda dail tiada dlm perkhidmatan*

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night.
YR : jom kte solat mlm ok?

4) What do you like about me?
YR : none.

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me soooooooo much!
YR :\err


If your enemy says :

1) Hi bitch!
YR : hi loser

2) You smell like shit!
YR :u too

3) What an ugly creature you are!
YR : at least im more beautiful than u kowwtt

4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure.
YR : ur pleasure derr


If your annoying ex says :

1) I still love you...
YR : sori, i da d bf bru.much better than u

2) I know you still love me!
YR : ye?thanx.

3) Please, come back with me honey/hubby...
YR : erm..im sori i cant

4) Please call me...
YR : da delete nombor

5) The break up hurt me so much...
YR : ye? da break up ngan gf bru, bru nk crik i blik

If an annoying salesperson says :

1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR : alhamdulillah.

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've changed!
YR : good for u. go get more la.

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR : wow. lucky u!

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam. Buy...
YR : bye bye? wokeh.

1 comment: