Thursday, June 11, 2009

uP n DoWn..hee

its funny when d karma hit us...i really nt sure whether d 'karma' thing really exist...d concept of karma 4 me is lyk a wheel of lyf...sumtym we r on d top,sumtym we at down..same goes to me...it is not im at d top neither at down at dis moment...im in d middle kowt..huu im at d top when im njoying myself with my frens and family and recently all my sisters and me went to  Genting(again!) to chill..bt im not really njoyed it bcoz i dun want to...rse cm x sdap ati...dun knw y..then d nex day after we back home, (11/6), my exams results comes up...huuu i really feel down at d tym when im checking my result...im struggle to fix back my pointer...alhamdullillah have an improvement bt still, hv fail in electronic subject! i've been thinking how's my lyf will b 4 d bcoming semester???can i catch it all up??? i bet i will b bz then ever in my entire lyf! duh...can i cope wit it?? n i think im d only failure in d class 4 dis subject....urgh...feel lyk want to cry bt dat tears dun want to fall down...my parent dun hv any reaction when dey heard i had failed 1 subject...i need their support bt, they sounds lyk really dissapointed wit me...wat else cn i do??? i try my best does they knw??? i try to fill my tym by studying the subject that i think i cnnot catch it up during classes..bt they dun knw abt it..they even say nothing! it make me feel more DOWN!i feel lyk im d stupidest among all of my klasmate...im glad i hv a fren lyk nadia n qin...they gave d supprt whenever i need it...really thanx to them...i don't knw to whom  i cn spread my regretness except them..huuuu luv u two muahx2...today i've been attended into driving class...d instructor said my driving today r bad compared wit d 1st tym im drive...huuu im juz an ordinary gurl who r try to fix back her lyf better than yesterday!huuu im too emotional ryt??hahaha.....daaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment