Monday, May 25, 2009

E.M.P.T.Y

lately i've been xpecting sumthing 2 come back in my lyf bt i dunno wat it is...i log in into myspace, frenster,facebook..bt thre's nothing in it...i feel lyk thre's empty spaces,sumwhere dat i cannot search it bt i can felt it...huuu sounds sarcastic aren't I?? hurm...i try to feel d 'empty' feeling wit doing all fun things lyk hangout wit gurls....chatting wit my family...n so other things i wish i cn, juz 2 forget dat feeling..bt it wont go away...am i feeling lonely??? huuuu probably NOT bcoz i had such a wonderful family, craziest fren ever....is dis bcoz of my past???..nahhh...ah or mayb bcoz i juz stay at home watching tv all d tym????argh!! its frustration u knw....all i cn do is being patient,n take dis feeling calmly n praying to Allah to show me  wat is dat 'empty' spaces...huuuuuu... i wonder am i realy hv such a big ego as many guys told me??it sounds lyk it juz me want to win in any argument...is it me???? hurm.....however im glad dat i've succeed to escape from any lyf's drama dis holiday...i mean i cn b fully myself...originally ME! heeeeee...dis is bcoz sumtym when i try to socialized wit others, im nt fully me...i hv 2 b sum1 else 4 a while to mke them cmfrtable wit me...i knw if i been doing dat, it will harm myself bt it will give an advantage for me in a long-term..rite? hahaha...so dramatic...bt its lyf..i bet many of us do lyk dat too to be accpted on others lyf..rite?ppl who knws me well cn read my face either im hepi,angry or sad...ppl who dun knw think im such a snobby person on their first impression bcoz i rarely smile...or bcoz my face told it so..hahahah...biarla...i try my best to suit in dis hypocrit lyf and i hope sumday its worth...heee...!chaiyok!

2 comments: